All plans are valid for one year. (Pk-12/EEP Partnership)
Clinical Partner Membership Options
Institutional membership: This option is available to EPP faculty & staff and their PK-12 district/school partner(s). These partnerships may already exist, be in development, or be aspirational l. Member benefits are available to all individuals that belong to an EPP-PK-12 partnership team based on the institutional membership level selected.
Consortium Membership: This option is best for an EPP seeking a membership that would include several different district partners. By joining at the gold or silver level, EPPs can add an unlimited number of PK-12 school district partners to their partnership for only $500 per school district.
- Member benefits vary by level as described above.
- The NCCPEP continues to expand its support and member services during and beyond its inaugural year (2019-20), some member benefits, noted with an asterisk*, are in development and may not be immediately available at the start of membership during our inaugural year. Member benefits will expand as NCCPEP and its member network grows and will be guided and shaped with input from inaugural members.
- Some direct support member services, when tailored to the specific needs of a program and/ or partnership may involve additional costs (i.e. costs associated with site visits, program-specific coaching, tenure & promotion consultation).
- A discounted members-only rate will be offered for a variety of professional learning events, workshops, and collaboratively-designed support services.
Additional Benefits Available with Gold and Silver Memberships
- Gold Partnership plans include a 15% discount on the National Networking Conference cost.
- Consulting services include clinical practice implementation strategies, but also include requests made by the partnership, such as grant writing support, tenure and promotion processes, MOU development, governance structures/policies, the development of grievance protocols, cohort development, and the development of disposition rubrics.
- Gold and Silver Partnership plans gain priority access to the aforementioned consulting services.
- Gold and Silver Partnership plans gain priority access to coaching services.
Yes, individuals are encouraged and welcome! Please select an individual plan from the options above.
Yes, we love students! Just select the student plan from the choices above.
We have you covered, check out our consortium memberships!
- We offer “a la carte” services and are happy to provide cost estimates.
- Join us on our webinars, and/or our regional workshops.
- Simply contact us and we will work it out for you!
If you have any additional questions regarding NCCPEP membership, please contact us using the online form, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you as soon as possible!